• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell New Echo CS-500P and CS-400

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a steal.somebody better grab this.one of those is on my wish list for later on to try out.

dam thats a nice saw.....i wanted one really bad for a long time...... but i have a cs 400 so im thinking a 590 would be my next saw..... is that shipped or plus shipping?

thats a good price they go for alot more.... just called my dealer best he can do with 18 inch bar and chain is 459 plus tax......some one buy it so i dont have to eye ball it any more.....think i will pass and get the 590 with a 20 inch he has it for 399 .... if i did not have a new 400 i would jump on this......im going to try to see what kind of deal my local guy will do if i get a new top handle and a 590......nice saw you have there f150 it should go super fast......

want a 400 as a spare? have one of them that has been here way to long to. make someone a deal on it if there is any interest

im good thank you.....im either going to get a husky t435 or a stihl 192 or i have a dealer still has a echo cs 330t for just over 200 bux local.....and then the 590 those are more or less what im getting.....thanks

people going to go wild for a good deal on the cs 400.....

i can hook you up with heated handles if you want a Dolly

I read that the actual weight of the 500P is nearly 2 pounds lighter than the 5105 Dolmar.

I know a couple guys who run them, and love them.

Looked at a 500p at the pawn shop a while back well used but was wanting $350 for it.didn't get to pick it up and handle it but I sure do like the looks of it.Hey F150 do you know if they have the Cat Exhaust like the CS400?

Thats a Steal for that CS400 too.Be Patient Someone will come along before long and snatch these up.I loved the CS400 I got a While back.Had to let it go to a Buddy because he was wanting it and I already had 2 Redmax GZ4000's.

I read that the actual weight of the 500P is nearly 2 pounds lighter than the 5105 Dolmar.

I know a couple guys who run them, and love them.

The 500P is a bored out 452/502S Shindaiwa. That saw starts life at 45cc's, and weighs 10lbs 11 ounces. 3 ounces more than Stihls 241CM, and more than half a pound less than a 346xp. When I first picked up a 500P, I thought I had mistakenly picked up a 45cc saw.

Latest posts

Back