New guy here!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Teddy.Scout

Hey guys!
Ya new to the milling forum! Saw that a lot of Slabbers were here from a thread started over in chainsaw forum! You guys are a wealth of knowledge! spent the past couple hours just surfing the past threads, AND YOU GUYS HAVE IT DOWN!
I thought I was pretty inventive extending a pallet shelf to set up around a large log to milling it(riding the mill on the top two shelf brackets, with the bottom two to lock it in square.) But you guys have some awesome mods, and amazing creations!!! I know pics are worth a thousand words! I dug up a pic of some past slabs. But will post more this weekend as I have a good milling run set up for the long Holiday weekend!
TEDDY
attachment.php

Welcome aboard Teddy.
With that slab it looks like you have things well under control. :cheers:

I reproportioned your picture so you don't look like a "dwarf miller king", or maybe you do/are ;-) ?
attachment.php

Post more pics - especially your mill in action.

I have uploaded 943 pics in just under 3 years so you have some catching up to do!

Your the man BobL!
I molested your threads!
Love your mods, and fabs!
Thanks for the pic adjustment!
And look forward to getting some good pics and possibly a vid for you guys this coming week! I love constructive criticism!
Teddy!

Your the man BobL!
I molested your threads!
S'awright I molested those that came before me!

Love your mods, and fabs!
I lurve fiddling in my shop, it's my new cheap form of therapy.

Thanks for the pic adjustment!
OK - no worries. I taught photography in high school for a couple of years - can't resist fixing a broken photo.

And look forward to getting some good pics and possibly a vid for you guys this coming week! I love constructive criticism!
Fire away - sounds like you are gonna fit ride in!

Beautiful slab. That would make an awesome dining room table. Watch out for the split that looks like it is ready form down the middle. Get this think "bowtied" before it has to be cut in two!

Latest posts

Back