New guy new saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When asked, "So how many chainsaws do you have now?", the answer "More than 10, less than 1000" works for me. (might not be accurate for some members here, lol)

I hear you brother... same here LOL
Yeah i know how that is. Same with my rc airplane collection. She say i haven't seen that one before i just say its been hanging around a while and with saws she doesn't even ask anymore. Thank god for that

My wife does enjoy fishing. She does notice if there is a new or different rod in the fleet but most of all no one touches her fishing pole. She will lay the smack down for that

Yeah i know how that is. Same with my rc airplane collection. She say i haven't seen that one before i just say its been hanging around a while and with saws she doesn't even ask anymore. Thank god for that

As the saying goes.."if you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bull ****"

Not a newlywed by a long shot. LOL..... She asked me the other day how many saws I had, and I calmly and coolly said "a couple" and that was that. When you have a bunch of something and you add another, the original ones help camouflage the new arrival if that makes any sense.

This is sooo true (about originals helping hide new ones)

Duane

Very nice saw. I was looking at buying. The same one but then my stepfather gave me his old 026 that had just been completely gone over.
f1e5a26f78fe5004ea4956203ad4b234.jpg

I said the same thing only need one saw. I'm about to buy an old 038 to compliment it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice saw. I was looking at buying. The same one but then my stepfather gave me his old 026 that had just been completely gone over.
f1e5a26f78fe5004ea4956203ad4b234.jpg

I said the same thing only need one saw. I'm about to buy an old 038 to compliment it.

026 is the same saw right? I like the square bodys they have. Any buddy else have issues with the tiny amount these 261s oil?

026 is the same saw right? I like the square bodys they have. Any buddy else have issues with the tiny amount these 261s oil?

From what I gather they are pretty much still the same saw. The 261 is just newer and a bit more refined. I couldn't argue with free though.

Back