New Harness for old Willans user.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scouse

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Looks like its time to hang up the good old willans (T22) , Well it has served me for over 12 years :)
The problem is do i get a new T22 or go for something totally different? I was looking at something like the treemagic,treemotion or treeflex but the last time i tried a harness without a seat I sounded like Aled Jones for half an hour:censored:
So I'm hoping that some of you fellas who have been long term users of sit belts can give me some advice on whether i should stick with what i know or try something new.
If I had the time i would go and try some out b4 buying but you know how it is never a spare 5 mins when your self employed.
All my climbing is done using the prussik and life line system ie i dont use flip lines, so i spend alot of time suspended and this is where i had the pinching problem when not using a sit belt.
Anyhow any advice would be very much appreciated.
Cheers

If you dont like the leg straps types you should try one of the saddles with the Bosun Seat design such as the Versatile or the Pinnacle by Buckingham. My forman climbs on the Versatile Saddle and loves it. Personally Ive grown to like the padded individual leg straps better, Never had any comfort issues once you get it set up for you.

Back