• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold New in Box 3120XP for Alpine Magnum (pls read below)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snatch Block

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Husqv1.jpg Husqv2.jpg Husqv3.jpg

New in box Husqvarna 3120XP with factory set up for the Alpine Magnum stump grinder. I purchased the unit as a backup, but then picked up another complete Alpine Magnum stump grinder.

When I ordered the power head, I also ordered the parts needed to (quickly) convert it back to chainsaw use. Those parts (stock muffler, side cover/chain brake, etc.), are included in the sale.
Also included in the sale is a brand new 3/8 pitch 36" Australian-made GB pro bar and 8-pin 3/8 and 7-pin .404 sprockets.

$1300 + shipping for everything. (Remember, you can sell the parts you don't intend to use).

Call me at 814-329-3527. My phone does not receive text messages.

View attachment 369474 View attachment 369475 View attachment 369476

New in box Husqvarna 3120XP with factory set up for the Alpine Magnum stump grinder. I purchased the unit as a backup, but then picked up another complete Alpine Magnum stump grinder.

When I ordered the power head, I also ordered the parts needed to (quickly) convert it back to chainsaw use. Those parts (stock muffler, side cover/chain brake, etc.), are included in the sale.
Also included in the sale is a brand new 3/8 pitch 36" Australian-made GB pro bar and 8-pin 3/8 and 7-pin .404 sprockets.

$1300 + shipping for everything. (Remember, you can sell the parts you don't intend to use).

Call me at 814-329-3527. My phone does not receive text messages.
Did I buy a 655BP off you a few years back? I think it was you but it's been several years.

Latest posts

Back