New Mac HOTSAW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOBRDGO

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
There has been a shortage of Macs on the board here lately so I figured I would give you something to think about. Due to a back injury I don't know when if ever I'll get to race this monster. So just showing her off is it for now.
PICT2026.jpg

Is that a 101? Inform us what all you've done that is not proprietary.

Fred

I'll tell you there are 18 hours minimum in the chain. It's open ported (unlimited) . The trigger is custom billet because I have talented friends and I don't like linkage, (we needed more throw than stock would give). The fuel tank is an old "hartman" kart chain oiler tank filled with foam. A properly tuned BDC 14 will run and can beat a twin tilly setup. I got alot of help with this project from some of the best period in their respective fields and still enjoy the friendships I made because of this project.

That will give them there Stihl heads and Huskie owners something to worry about. Sweet dreams fellas.

Mc Bob.

Keep them in the dark like musherooms young fella.

Jared....beating the skunk himself shouldn't be to much of a problem....but beating one of his racing saws is even easier. hahaha! Nice looking Mac.

A sharp eye will detect some of the cylinder head fins milled flat. This was to clear a 91 series fan shroud. So you know it's got a 91 head. Thanks for the kind words all.

Back