New MS440 - Feast Your Eyes!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I have read on AS, flippy caps are awesome :laugh:

I was just thinking about replacing the 660..................................UNTILL you brought up the !@@##$$%^&*()________!!!!! flippy caps. I have not got over pouring gas mix all over my penis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks STHIL , THAT LEFT A MARK.

I was just thinking about replacing the 660..................................UNTILL you brought up the !@@##$$%^&*()________!!!!! flippy caps. I have not got over pouring gas mix all over my penis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks STHIL , THAT LEFT A MARK.

hahaha, don't you hate when that happens...

Absolute beauty!

Why must these threads keep coming up? Must... resist... new 440... Must... resist... new 440... Must... resist... new 440... I don't think its working...

Damn it to hell you guys stop it before I end up divorced or something! I don't have a problem with the flippy caps - I want that saw.

Do you need it?

Why no sir, that's the damnedable misery of it all! I have a perfectly good 460, don't do it for a living, etc.

Maybe I can convince the wife that "heavy" 460 is just too much to be lugging around. There's just something sexy about the 440, admittedly the 460, 660 and others do it for me as well. :msp_razz:

I'm gonna get flogged, but I'd rather have a 441... ( in all due respect, I undestand why it's a legend, and it should be. The 441 is just better, IMVHO)

Maybee so big guy, but there's just "something" about the legendary MS440.....:D

Latest posts

Back