New MS440 - Feast Your Eyes!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bushinspector

bushinspector

ArboristSite Operative
From what I have read on AS, flippy caps are awesome :laugh:

I was just thinking about replacing the 660..................................UNTILL you brought up the !@@##$$%^&*()________!!!!! flippy caps. I have not got over pouring gas mix all over my penis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks STHIL , THAT LEFT A MARK.

Rudolf73

Rudolf73

Addicted to ArboristSite
I was just thinking about replacing the 660..................................UNTILL you brought up the !@@##$$%^&*()________!!!!! flippy caps. I have not got over pouring gas mix all over my penis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks STHIL , THAT LEFT A MARK.

hahaha, don't you hate when that happens...

Evanrude

Evanrude

Addicted to ArboristSite
Absolute beauty!

Why must these threads keep coming up? Must... resist... new 440... Must... resist... new 440... Must... resist... new 440... I don't think its working...

Hillbilly1

Hillbilly1

ArboristSite Member
Do you need it?

Why no sir, that's the damnedable misery of it all! I have a perfectly good 460, don't do it for a living, etc.

Maybe I can convince the wife that "heavy" 460 is just too much to be lugging around. There's just something sexy about the 440, admittedly the 460, 660 and others do it for me as well. :msp_razz:

Latest posts