New MS462 C-M...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hell man, i had no complaints about my 461 beside vibrations lol mine was ported and tune to 16k. the vibrations at that tune must be a high pitch that bothered me as i can get away with running a 660 and not be bothered by it. run the 461 and i can feel it half way up to my elbow. if you read the thread you will see i only reported findings by a local dealer in the failures he has been finding with them. also the fact that there are alot of dead 461's in logging camps here. were there alot of dead 460's too? i'm not sure as i didn't log back then. i'll tell you right now, i like both stihl and husky. 372's are lasting better for guys then the 461. only put 175-180 tanks through mine before i traded it away so i can only go by other guys close to me experiences. i only traded it cause i knew i wasn't gonna use it anymore and it was worth as much as it ever will be. my honest opinion is that the 066/660 might just be the best saw ever made when it comes to reliability and performance (ported) in the job i do. i've hopped around alot between many models and have went back to the 390 husky which is what i started with. they will beat a 660 in everything except reliability of course. there are things i like about both and i wish they could be combined to make the ultimate saw.
Pick a side.....LMFAO!!!

i prefer to own them all but i work with what i like. also can't afford them all.
I actually was goin to buy a 372 the other day and someone got damn thing before I had a chance.... guy had $250 on it LOL... I want to get a husky, see what they are about!!!

LOL, get your AS$ in the woods!!!

No I know how life can get on the way of saws, but I am cutting a atleast 1-2 days a week on my slowest week....anyway when you do get out, snap few pics, like seeing the your saws!!!

b26ad4571cca5b2fe50ca3477f170f39.jpg

Now we are talking, that's bad ass ol saw.... I get off at 1230 pm... I just got a day shift at work which is 4am-1230 pm, so I get more time to get work at home done.... I need to rake and now my yard, but I can hear my chainsaws calling my name!!!!

Now we are talking, that's bad ass ol saw.... I get off at 1230 pm... I just got a day shift at work which is 4am-1230 pm, so I get more time to get work at home done.... I need to rake and now my yard, but I can hear my chainsaws calling my name!!!!

What?

I can't hear right now.

I just picked up my fillings too.

A 660 has got nothing on this one in the vibes & torque department.

LMFAO let me scream it NICE OL SAW!!!!

Sounds like it vibrates like that new junk AS$ ms461.... I take that back it's better than the ms461 because it is actually cutting wood LMAO!!!:crazy2:

What's the point with a heavyweight with no power - Echo either doesn't know how to port a saw, or they just have to little respect for their costumers to do it.

An extremely arrogant brand, that has nothing to be arrogant about.

lol never fails, those older echo's are about as ****** as they come though so i agree with ya. big heavy turd of a boat anchor

What's the point with a heavyweight with no power - Echo either doesn't know how to port a saw, or they just have to little respect for their costumers to do it.

An extremely arrogant brand, that has nothing to be arrogant about.

Hello Cupcake,

Have you ran one of this model?

Latest posts

Back