New Product: Throwbag Catcher

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanlarkin

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
veloFront.jpg

Only $325!!!
Just kidding. This is actually, this is my new catching glove (hockey), which arrived this morning, after a 17 week wait, so I'm pretty happy. :D
-Sean

Being from New Jersey, I do root for the Devils on occasion, but that is an ottawa senator scheme, because my team uses those jerseys.
-Sean

It IS legal. It has a 48" circumference, which is the limit by NHL, ECHL, AHL, and all the other "HL's". My old glove was 52", which was the limit a couple years ago, until they lowered it.

-Sean

You mean to tell me that ther is actually enough ice in NC to play hockey :confused: Well at least I guess the hicks fit in better like that (being toothless and all) :p

Originally posted by seanlarkin
veloFront.jpg

Only $325!!!
Just kidding. This is actually, this is my new catching glove (hockey), which arrived this morning, after a 17 week wait, so I'm pretty happy. :D
-Sean

Nice piece of kit!I continue to be amazed at the cost of hockey equipment in the USA....it is the same in US $ that we pay for it here in $Cdn. Vaughan is a good name, but I will stick with my Brian's catcher and blocker.....in Leafs colours.

which arrived this morning, after a 17 week wait, so I'm pretty happy. :D
-Sean

Sounds like the length of time my last sherrill Order took........... hehehe:D

Re: Re: New Product: Throwbag Catcher

Originally posted by DDM
Sounds like the length of time my last sherrill Order took........... hehehe:D

Well, we warned you that getting a saddle in all pink with frilly-lace would take some time to get, but you wanted it anyway. :p

First game with the glove, a 3-0 win...yeah baby!

-Sean

Mitch, I don't think it's a fluke. The 8 year olds he played against haven't really learned how to crank it yet! :p

Very nice glove.

I don't think we could have gotten it by an 8 year old last night. Not a good way to start the season.

Re: Re: Re: New Product: Throwbag Catcher

Well, we warned you that getting a saddle in all pink with frilly-lace would take some time to get, but you wanted it anyway. :p

-Sean

But Sean thats the one my wife wanted ...........:p

Latest posts

Back