New Saw,sadly.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a brand new Mac 1010 stolen out of my locked pickup cab 47 years ago. The thief pried open my vent window to open the door. So,new I nternational truck with broken window latch and new saw gone. I still feel that one.
Thats so laughable. 50 yrs. later, ..who breaks into an International? and who steals a muculloch?

I hate thieves so much, particularly a thief that would steal a person’s tools.
For all they know, those tools and the skill to wield them are keeping a whole family warm and fed.
Scumbag should lose a thumb or two.
It was probably some crackhead...it's not a defense, but getting gakked is their #1 priority in life...they don't think like you or me. I think losing a thumb is too easy...we should treat them like any other nuisance animal/pest.

Had a set of firewood tongs lifted last year, 2004 i had a set of RayBans stolen off my dash . The size of the theft doesn’t matter, its the principal behind it and it is infuriating. Good luck with the new saw.
I've only had a couple of cheap items taken, but in the heat of the moment, I could've easily inflicted physical harm on the perps had I known who they were. It doesn't matter the size, it absolutely floors me.

Nothing worse than a tool you use to make a living being taken. Had a guy take a tool off my cart at a shop I worked in then claimed it to be his. I reversed the drain valve on his oil catcher, he got a 30 gallon used oil shower then spent a hour cleaning it up over a set of oil filter pliers.

Worst of it is you know full well it’s not being stolen to heat the house or put food on the table. It’ll be hocked for a high and on to the next thing.
They will sell or hock $600 saw for $50 and think they got a good deal. Well, I guess they did get a good deal since they had nothing in it.

Latest posts

Back