new t435

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isaacvent

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well I broke down and bought another saw. I wasn't going to make any new purchases until spring but as it would turn out I have enough work to justify it now. Not to mention the fact that my old trim saw(an old eager beaver)left me feeling embarrassed in front of a customer by not starting while I was up in the bucket trimming limbs for him. I had to come down and get my 025 to finish. My 025 is still a bit cumbersome in the bucket so I broke down and got this t435. I will be honest, at first glance it is a bit ugly, and I'm not a huge fan of the chain brake because it doesn't seem like it will be very tough, it seems over complicated. That said, it is light weight and compact and pleasantly powerful with the 14" bar. It cuts fast, which is important. It starts easily and compared to my old top handle saw, its great on gas. I got it with a spare chain for $310, and I'm happy with that.

The little Husky is a good saw IMO. Maybe a little clunky overall but a good value for sure. You have a bucket but had to use an Eager Beaver? lol

Back