New (to me) Dump Trailer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Encore

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Picked this up this week from a guy who'd used it to haul trash for the city. It's a 2010 model 12' 12,000lb gvw, dual piston hydraulic dump. Rear doors can be used as barn doors or swing dump. No rust on the frame or bed. Guy really didn't use it much.

Looking forward to using it this season

View attachment 271774

The sides will be coming off but ill keep them for brush hauling.

Nice find. You'll get a lot of use out of that and find you'll have way more friends now. Only wish you lived a lot closer to me.. :laugh:

I want one BAD! They are terribly expensive up here. I might have to drive down and pick a couple up, then sell one.

nice how much u spend?

New, this brand goes for about 6k. They are very heavy built.

I got it for 3 after some serious haggling. The guy wasn't super thrilled about selling it for that little but he wanted to downsize since he never used it.

Good idea on the bed liner on the axels! Ill do that.

Make sure you take the time to repack the bearings with a high quality grease and replace the seals, clean/ adjust brakes, grease the friction points on the lift and inspect the wiring, whole job will take you about two hours but save you a lot of headaches later. You might want to change the lift fluid as well if it has been sitting, any moisture in there will shorten the life of your cylinder seals. All the zerks can usually be lubed from the bottom with the bed down.

Back