new to the business end and need pointers?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdlbz

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
hi, im into firewood pretty good. im interested in taking this a little further in the future. what do i need in maryland for taking trees down etc. like a licencse and all. it would be just me and maybe a helper when needed. i would like to include this and some landscape duties with this. :msp_tongue: do i need an arborist licensce etc? just looking into this.

Info

hi, im into firewood pretty good. im interested in taking this a little further in the future. what do i need in maryland for taking trees down etc. like a licencse and all. it would be just me and maybe a helper when needed. i would like to include this and some landscape duties with this. :msp_tongue: do i need an arborist licensce etc? just looking into this.
I do not know what you want to get into. But about every body out of a job or on goverment assist is dealing with wood. But they only are there when it's good and they don't do it right so you got to be there all the time and do some thing a little different. Remember women do the shopping.

I do not know what you want to get into. But about every body out of a job or on goverment assist is dealing with wood. But they only are there when it's good and they don't do it right so you got to be there all the time and do some thing a little different. Remember women do the shopping.

Yes, even some male women.

info

I was going to get big but I looked a my income and my age. I by myself with a helper once in a while are very good shape I am year round fire wood and only fire wood. My equipment is new and payed for. Your growing might cut your profit or might staet running your business and not you. When you get bigger so does the probles so you need to look it over good. Are you a person who can handle stress and still funsion. I got a business friend he can't but he dosen't know it. Look down the road befor you take off.

Old saying :
When the house gets bigger than the barn the farm will fail.

Latest posts

Back