New tools.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cliniford

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Stopped by my local Woods Logging Supply just to kinda browse a bit and lo and behold in the axe rack was one very lonely blue Logrite hookaroon. Now being the very, very kind gentleman that I am I couldn't let it stay there among those ol' wood handled axes. Nope I took some pity on it and offered it a new home and wouldnt ya know it, that darn thing jumped at the chance. She is now riding shotgun with the ol trusty 346 waiting for that next big wood score to go to work.
Oh ya and when we got home I finally ordered up the Fiskars x27. I have been splitting all my firewood with the x17 and just decided it was time for an upgrade. Cant wait to try it out.

In very short order you will be one happy camper! Im sure your back is already singing the praises of the new tools. The only problem I see here is the space needed for additional firewood. Now that you won't be completely exhausted after a session, you'll have more energy to locate, scrounge, cut, and haul.

Back