New Toy for the Boys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Abe meets Henry

My rental last weekend-and the 1921 Model T that belongs to relatives that normally resides in a Vegreville, AB Museum on permanent loan. It was bought by my Great-Great Uncle Charles who was a homesteader near Bruce, Alberta in the teens. We "borrowed" it back to drive his son and his bride of sixty years to their Diamond Anniversary party last Sunday.

BTW the Mk LT was supposed to be an Impala or similar but they were totally out of cars when I hit the rental counter at Edmonton International, so I lucked out with it. Don't think I would pay the $$ over a F150 though if I was buying a new truck.

Last edited:
New Delivery Truck

06 F450 Diesel-a Hertz Rental.......about 7,000 miles. Apparently it had been used by an electrical installation company for two years, not hardly broke in.

I was pressed into Delivery Service this weekend as we are so short people here right now, so snapped this as it was being unloaded at Jack Pine Mine.

Latest posts

Back