new toy Partner R35? ;O)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain dangers

partner 1633B (skil) chainsaw
Reaction score
picked this saw up recently in the u.k its an old Partner, I was hoping someone would tell me for sure the model. I think its possibly an R35? It has some numbers stamped by the felling dog 305545 if it means anything? I cleaned out the carb and fitted new nitrile fuel line from the filter to the carb, runs pretty well although I'm unsure of the factory carb settings? it could also do with a new anti vibe, the one which is bolted down to the top of the crankcase, are these still available? are they the same as k650 disc saws etc? it could also do with a new/another oil cap the current one looks to have been bashed of with a hammer and screwdriver as photo.

Attachments

• partner R35   QUESTIONMARK 008.JPG
    partner R35 QUESTIONMARK 008.JPG
    458 KB · Views: 6
picked this saw up recently in the u.k its an old Partner, I was hoping someone would tell me for sure the model. I think its possibly an R35? It has some numbers stamped by the felling dog 305545 if it means anything? I cleaned out the carb and fitted new nitrile fuel line from the filter to the carb, runs pretty well although I'm unsure of the factory carb settings? it could also do with a new anti vibe, the one which is bolted down to the top of the crankcase, are these still available? are they the same as k650 disc saws etc? it could also do with a new/another oil cap the current one looks to have been bashed of with a hammer and screwdriver as photo.

R 30 ;)

Back