New Toy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats a nice shovel,, i was looking at a used bladerunner awhile ago but it was a tad larger then i needed,,
250k is a serious investment but as you said, if the work is their the machine will only pay for itself quickly and then its a profit monster,
hows the blade for grading,, is it close to a dozer ? i ended up getting a smaller case 9010b w/ a fixed blade and thumb , i decided to get it plumbed for future attachments, here it is on a small demo job ,, its light at 30k but i can move it with my 6 wheeler and a tag trailer,
congrats on the new toy and good luck im sure it will make your operator smile R

Hey CTKiteboarding,
Where in CT are you? I saw the AAA Advantage dumpster in the first picture and it made me wonder.

Hey CTKiteboarding,
Where in CT are you? I saw the AAA Advantage dumpster in the first picture and it made me wonder.

Hey CTKiteboarding,

yea im sure the sidehill is sweet ,, i like the blade on my case but its not as good as my d3 for finish work,
good luck with it,,

im in norwalk, workin mostly in darien, long neck point area for the machine work,, the tree service part of my business is all over the county

Back