New way to mod muffler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone want to help out the guy on dialup and show a picture please

thanks

dial up:chainsaw:

Here'tis:

attachment.php

Must be a plumber. Certanly not an electrician. Looks like he used a copper 3/4" 90° fitting. WoJjo needs to get a copy of that muffler mod pic & show it next to one of his mufflers with the polished SS outlets.:)

Hey guys! Easy now, what if that seller is on here? Sure i'd be as embarrassed as hell, but shoot I wouldn't want people poking fun at me like that. :chainsaw: Sure it's all in fun, but some people might take it differently.

Wow, this post is ironic. Deja vu all over again..... :censored:

Hey guys! Easy now, what if that seller is on here? Sure i'd be as embarrassed as hell, but shoot I wouldn't want people poking fun at me like that. :chainsaw: Sure it's all in fun, but some people might take it differently.

Wow, this post is ironic. Deja vu all over again..... :censored:

If the seller is an AS member than he doesn't know how to read.If he read any threads here he would know how wrong that muffler mod is.I am thinking he is a retard and doesn't know any better.

Yeah there comes a point where if you're going to put yourself or your work out there, you open yourself up to criticism that may not always be so friendly. And some folks won't learn from a gentle prodding either, they need to be told bluntly.

I thought I needed to get my eyes re-tested for a minute there - the second picture in the set is the only one even reasonably focused. I won't buy something from a seller who can't even make the effort to post a decent picture. About the only situation I can see that muffler mod being beneficial for is milling duty, so the exhaust blows back away from the log. Some exhausts blow so close to the log that it can be really restrictive and overheat the engine (or start a fire).

I cannot imagine why someone would want to sell that saw.

Current owner, "Every time I use it I get a headache and my eyes water."

Friend of CO, "You should get a Dolmar."

Current owner, "You do not get headaches with your Dolmar?"

Friend, "No headaches, but my hands hurt after pushing it back and forth all day."

Current owner, "Does it make your eyes water?"

Friend, "Nope, but my a$$ hurts when I put it away for the day."

It's actually a suicide machine. They are not showing the hose that connects to the face mask. I believe this was a Dr. Kevorkian prototype.:dizzy:

Latest posts

Back