nice day to gather some wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking wood getter you got there

We've got 6 inches of snow on the ground up here. no fun for cutting

I hate the part of winter when it warms up and everything get sloppy. I wish it could stay like this for a while

Was out in the woods today and yesterday gathering wood. Cutting standing dead ash. Perfect weather but going to warm up the rest of the week and the weekend with some rain, so I thought I would get some while I could still get in there. I love being in the woods.View attachment 277768

Nice, What is that? I want one.

Yup, I hate seeing trees die but that is nature though. Sweet ride!!

Thanks for all the compliments on the coot. I am in celina ohio. The coot works great for getting wood. Full time 4 wheel drive,4 wheel steering, and it pivots in the middle. I can usually ran about anything over that gets in my way.

Thanks for all the compliments on the coot. I am in celina ohio. The coot works great for getting wood. Full time 4 wheel drive,4 wheel steering, and it pivots in the middle. I can usually ran about anything over that gets in my way.

There's two for sale by me, they're both basket cases with no motors for $2500. Sounds a bit steep, even though they are pretty rare.

Nice Ride. A real wood getter for sure. Looks like you picked a good day to get out there. Might be gitting a little more snow out your way and going toward the East.

Hey blazin that sound real sttep for 2 basket cases. I gave somewere around $700 for mine, but that was 6 years and about $3500 ago. Complete tear down and resto took about 2 years to complete, but definetly well worth it.

Latest posts

Back