• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Nice Stihl 066 Flat top-you be the judge.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawnboy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Well since I have no bites on the 051 I need to move something to pay some bill's so let's try this-
Old 066 Flat top that has been 100% rebuilt. Crank bearings were gone when I got it so I started there and went up. Original crankcases were glass beaded and epoxy coated. I did have to make a small repair at the top bolt of bucking spike but that's about it. No Shortcuts during rebuild-if it needed replaced it was. Only aftermarket parts I can remember is the Meteor piston/Caber rings, handlebar and K&N Air filter. It might have an Oregon clutch drum on it but I forget at the moment. Original factory dual port muffler. I assume the cylinder is original since it has no hole for a de-comp valve. I just cleaned it up and re-used it. Saw was rebuilt and run for just long enough to dial in the carb than set on a shelf.
One last thing is that I do NOT advise attempting to "Drop Start" this saw. I made that mistake. It hurt.

So the price I feel is more than fair- $600 Shipped. US ONLY. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks in Advance. B. Kraft
2014-05-12 023.JPG 2014-05-12 019.JPG 2014-05-12 034.JPG DSC02280.JPG DSC02281.JPG DSC02285.JPG DSC02286.JPG DSC02287.JPG DSC02289.JPG DSC02290.JPG

Latest posts

Back