Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys, the deed is done, I went to get the PP330's today.

Turns out there wasn't as many to get as I thought and now I don't know what to do about it.

I also at this point need to be careful as up till now I was just checking on interest, and I don't want to be afoul of any forum rules.

Lets just say I picked up 6 to do something with.

I'll think about it some and see what I need to do.

Turns out there wasn't as many to get as I thought and now I don't know what to do about it.

I also at this point need to be careful as up till now I was just checking on interest, and I don't want to be afoul of any forum rules.

Mark,

I found another saw calling my name so I think I will let the next person in line move up.

Gary

I hope not but, it is what it is. All I keep thinking about is missing the Poulan GTG.
It's not likley I will be bound up that long. I just depends when I have surgery and how long before I can walk on it.

Who knows between now and then but I'm thinking there is a chance I might be having a operation that would keep me from running a saw then as well.

It wont stop me from going though, we can set and watch the action together, next to the beer cooler. :msp_rolleyes:

Geeez, Between you two old codgers looks like in addition to a port-a-pot, I'm gonna have to look into getting a couple wheel chairs, scooters, and a nurse, for the GTG. :msp_scared:

Hope that both of ya are on the mend and raring to go by then. :) But like you say Mark..nothin wrong with just sittin, and talkin saws and listening to old Poulans with a beer in hand.

If things go well this week, I might try to take down a good size White Oak that expired finally this year and get a few logs for the GTG. That tree just a few leaves this year, mainly around the center. I looked at it yesterday, they all died off. I'll try to get a few pics while I'm at it.

:cheers:
Gregg,

Geeez, Between you two old codgers looks like in addition to a port-a-pot, I'm gonna have to look into getting a couple wheel chairs, scooters, and a nurse, for the GTG. :msp_scared:

Hope that both of ya are on the mend and raring to go by then. :) But like you say Mark..nothin wrong with just sittin, and talkin saws and listening to old Poulans with a beer in hand.

If things go well this week, I might try to take down a good size White Oak that expired finally this year and get a few logs for the GTG. That tree just a few leaves this year, mainly around the center. I looked at it yesterday, they all died off. I'll try to get a few pics while I'm at it.

:cheers:
Gregg,

See if you can get this nurse for the weekend Ok?

I have to say those gloves might make me nervous though.

not a problem, probably made with the same stuff as the oil diaphragm material...good to go nothing but fun there....:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:
5 weeks go they cut my leg off and replaced some parts and sewed it back on....nothing to it....but I got to tell you when the sharp blades come out things go into hiding. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

They cut your leg off and sewed it back on. Your kidding right.

They cut your leg off and sewed it back on. Your kidding right.

A little while ago my Sis had the second knee swapped out.

Dr came out to give the lil after-chat.... (southern dialect comin up for you-uns)
First thing outta my mouth was
"Second half of the magic act go well?"

Doc looked a bit puzzled,
so I said "well, she's been sawed all the way in half now".

Yep, same Dr that'll be dremeling out mine when I quit stalling/squirming and set the date.
And yeah I just had to sit and pick his brain about burrs and cutters, etc
and the surface finish he expected.
Hell I already understood the project goals, I just wanted to know if the tools were the best idea for the task at hand.

Guess I'll find out one way or the other soon enough.

Yup, for a long time too. It looks like I snapped my Achilles tendon.
I find out Thurs what the options are but I need to get to repaired. Long physio period I hear.
P'd me right off.

dang tim, sorry to hear that. gonna have to open up or laparoscopic? fast healing, skilled cutter, and blessings to ya.

you take your cut first; however many that may be. then maybe some kind of "pick a number" between those who already expressed interest. btw, i'm still interested. just sayin

Tim

Sorry to here about your injury their Tim and all the best to you with recovery, l Know that must suck!.
P.S. Stop chasing around the Lady's - your to old for that know. And make sure the Knife is sharpe and sterilized.:hmm3grin2orange:

Yup, for a long time too. It looks like I snapped my Achilles tendon.
I find out Thurs what the options are but I need to get to repaired. Long physio period I hear.
P'd me right off.

Sorry about the leg Tim. Hope you get it fixed up ASAP. My son is a Marine and has had nine surgeries on his leg since March and he's back at Porstmouth Naval hospital for more.

Back