Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Modifiedmark
Ok guys, the deed is done, I went to get the PP330's today.

Turns out there wasn't as many to get as I thought and now I don't know what to do about it.

I also at this point need to be careful as up till now I was just checking on interest, and I don't want to be afoul of any forum rules.

Lets just say I picked up 6 to do something with.

I'll think about it some and see what I need to do.

Guido Salvage

Guido Salvage

Supreme Saw Whoreder

Turns out there wasn't as many to get as I thought and now I don't know what to do about it.

I also at this point need to be careful as up till now I was just checking on interest, and I don't want to be afoul of any forum rules.

Mark,

I found another saw calling my name so I think I will let the next person in line move up.

Gary

OhioGregg

OhioGregg

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I hope not but, it is what it is. All I keep thinking about is missing the Poulan GTG.
It's not likley I will be bound up that long. I just depends when I have surgery and how long before I can walk on it.

Who knows between now and then but I'm thinking there is a chance I might be having a operation that would keep me from running a saw then as well.

It wont stop me from going though, we can set and watch the action together, next to the beer cooler. :msp_rolleyes:

Geeez, Between you two old codgers looks like in addition to a port-a-pot, I'm gonna have to look into getting a couple wheel chairs, scooters, and a nurse, for the GTG. :msp_scared:

Hope that both of ya are on the mend and raring to go by then. :) But like you say Mark..nothin wrong with just sittin, and talkin saws and listening to old Poulans with a beer in hand.

If things go well this week, I might try to take down a good size White Oak that expired finally this year and get a few logs for the GTG. That tree just a few leaves this year, mainly around the center. I looked at it yesterday, they all died off. I'll try to get a few pics while I'm at it.

:cheers:
Gregg,

Modifiedmark
Geeez, Between you two old codgers looks like in addition to a port-a-pot, I'm gonna have to look into getting a couple wheel chairs, scooters, and a nurse, for the GTG. :msp_scared:

Hope that both of ya are on the mend and raring to go by then. :) But like you say Mark..nothin wrong with just sittin, and talkin saws and listening to old Poulans with a beer in hand.

If things go well this week, I might try to take down a good size White Oak that expired finally this year and get a few logs for the GTG. That tree just a few leaves this year, mainly around the center. I looked at it yesterday, they all died off. I'll try to get a few pics while I'm at it.

:cheers:
Gregg,

See if you can get this nurse for the weekend Ok?

I have to say those gloves might make me nervous though.

3000 FPS

3000 FPS

Dirt Roads are fine by me.
. AS Supporting Member.
not a problem, probably made with the same stuff as the oil diaphragm material...good to go nothing but fun there....:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:
5 weeks go they cut my leg off and replaced some parts and sewed it back on....nothing to it....but I got to tell you when the sharp blades come out things go into hiding. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

They cut your leg off and sewed it back on. Your kidding right.

LegDeLimber

LegDeLimber

Addicted to ArboristSite
They cut your leg off and sewed it back on. Your kidding right.

A little while ago my Sis had the second knee swapped out.

Dr came out to give the lil after-chat.... (southern dialect comin up for you-uns)
First thing outta my mouth was
"Second half of the magic act go well?"

Doc looked a bit puzzled,
so I said "well, she's been sawed all the way in half now".

Yep, same Dr that'll be dremeling out mine when I quit stalling/squirming and set the date.
And yeah I just had to sit and pick his brain about burrs and cutters, etc
and the surface finish he expected.
Hell I already understood the project goals, I just wanted to know if the tools were the best idea for the task at hand.

Guess I'll find out one way or the other soon enough.

jerrycmorrow

jerrycmorrow

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Yup, for a long time too. It looks like I snapped my Achilles tendon.
I find out Thurs what the options are but I need to get to repaired. Long physio period I hear.
P'd me right off.

dang tim, sorry to hear that. gonna have to open up or laparoscopic? fast healing, skilled cutter, and blessings to ya.

jerrycmorrow

jerrycmorrow

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.

you take your cut first; however many that may be. then maybe some kind of "pick a number" between those who already expressed interest. btw, i'm still interested. just sayin

Beavers

Beavers

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
Tim

Sorry to here about your injury their Tim and all the best to you with recovery, l Know that must suck!.
P.S. Stop chasing around the Lady's - your to old for that know. And make sure the Knife is sharpe and sterilized.:hmm3grin2orange:

Showme

Showme

ArboristSite Guru
Yup, for a long time too. It looks like I snapped my Achilles tendon.
I find out Thurs what the options are but I need to get to repaired. Long physio period I hear.
P'd me right off.

Sorry about the leg Tim. Hope you get it fixed up ASAP. My son is a Marine and has had nine surgeries on his leg since March and he's back at Porstmouth Naval hospital for more.