Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call me confused, but never mind....
Lol. Just because I like husqvarnas and partner and jonsered saws doesn't mean I can't prefer a poulan ;) and btw my dad is french canadian but he runs a Jonsered 70e as his main saw and a Jonsered 50 as his backup...which is currently out of commission needing a cooling fan....so that's why I built a the husqvarna 55 for him

I hope to have a new addition to my green family next week (Big black and green) and the last of its kind!! Anyone care to take a guess? or did o give it away?

Looks like the same saw I'm rebuilding for my son in law, it's a model 51, soon to be a 55 with a over size kit, all orange.

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk
Basically. I have a 51 sitting on the floor which im going to do the same thing. Along with a stihl 028 piston, base gasket delete and muffler mod. Probably keep that saw for myself ;)

Sand cast saws
y6ypeju9.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

I picked up these as well today, fixed and now they all run. Have one more little Remington mighty mite but had no spark

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Guys I've come to the decision that I'll never use my PP330 that I picked up from Mark a while ago. If you recall this is a new 330. I did run it for 5 minutes but never cut with it. Never even installed the bar if my memory is correct. I don't want to make a profit so I'll sell it for what I paid. If anyone recalls what Mark sold them for that's what I will let it go plus shipping.

Bob

I have way to many saws....I have way to many saws....I have way to many saws....I have way to many saws....I have way to many saws....

If I thought I'd use it I'd never sell it. Figure I'd give someone here a chance at it before I advertise it in the Trading Post. I'm not positive but I think I paid $220. Tried to find past transactions but came up empty. If anyone knows for sure, please let me know.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/PIONEER-CHAI...529?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51bd31e461

Thankfully it was listed on the US site as well, with much less shipping. Needless to say, I'll be able to see if it fits better than my other swole one on Tuesday. Special thanks to a Facebook tag from Chris for the heads up on this one. It already had watchers. ;) *Snipe*;):D:rock: So pretty soon hopefully I can be :chainsaw: with saws that make the Orange guys go :eek::dizzy: :bowdown: again. :rolleyes:

Back