Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Needless to say, I'll be able to see if it fits better than my other swole one on Tuesday.

On some of the swollen plastic caps I have seen. If you remove them and let them set for awhile = days. They go back to normal. If you get 2 caps you can switch back forth maybe.

On some of the swollen plastic caps I have seen. If you remove them and let them set for awhile = days. They go back to normal. If you get 2 caps you can switch back forth maybe.
Yup...its been off a petty good while and was still very snug. So i picked up a spare when i saw it available. We'll see how this one fits. :) now to decide on bars for both of them. Was thinking 24-28" on the 455 and a 32-36" on the 655. The factory 20" Poulan HN on the 655 isn't gonna cut it for long...and quite frankly, looks kinda funny "barely" sticking off the front of the saw.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

8500 Here she is gentlemen well worth the wait I would say. As close as you can get to NOS being its not.
9uqa5aqe.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Guys I found one today, Didn`t buy it yet wanted to ask some questions. It`s a poulan 1000. 100cc saw made buy dolmar. Realy nice shape. Lots of compression. I have never seen one?

Guys I found one today, Didn`t buy it yet wanted to ask some questions. It`s a poulan 1000. 100cc saw made buy dolmar. Realy nice shape. Lots of compression. I have never seen one?
A 1000 or a 6000? The 6000 was a 100cc built by sachs/dolmar...mac also had a pm1000 that was a biggun built in Sweden too...prob about the same time.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

quote["rms61moparman, post: 4808289, member: 22454"]Some are and some aren't. I've seen them both ways."

Thanks all, but that wouldn't work too good as the piston rings are the same part number for all the IPLs I've seen for the s25da series.

I'll get a set of the common rings 530029391 and pull the jug off this one to see.

Back