Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That there is actually a wizard from western auto, and a re-branded poulan 361

I see. The bar cover threw me off. Didn't realize Western Auto sold chainsaws. I have one right up the street from me that I need to call. If they have Stihl Ultra HP two cycle oil that will save me the 15 minute drive to Ace Hardware. Only the best oil for my used chainsaws.

All this talk about 361's, 401's, Daytons and Wizards has put me into CAD withdrawal. :crazy2: It has been some time since I picked up a saw and better find one that I want soon!!!

They are my favorite design, the 400 is in such a small package but boosts 65ccs. If they had some type of anti vibe they would be superior

Hi. I'm looking to get buy a couple of Poulan 245a parts (did post in the tradin' post but no replies so far).

Parts I need are, tank cover bolt and the old style 2 screw tin muffler, preferably complete with screws, internal screen etc.

Anyone with either of these and willing to sell, please PM me. I am in UK and can pay with PayPal.

Thanks.

You all have seen the 8500 on Ebay that's over $300 already with 4 days left right?! Also 2 different 8500 P/C sets on there!

All this talk about 361's, 401's, Daytons and Wizards has put me into CAD withdrawal. :crazy2: It has been some time since I picked up a saw and better find one that I want soon!!!

My itch has already started. Now I have my sights set on a 655. If I ever get one, I think/hope that will be the end of CAD. I really, really want a 655!

You all have seen the 8500 on Ebay that's over $300 already with 4 days left right?! Also 2 different 8500 P/C sets on there!

I don't see anything on Acres Internet about the 8500. Are they relatively rare?

My itch has already started. Now I have my sights set on a 655. If I ever get one, I think/hope that will be the end of CAD. I really, really want a 655!

image.jpg

I don't see anything on Acres Internet about the 8500. Are they relatively rare?

Not terribly, this one came yesterday. I think the 6900 and 7700 are harder to find.

image.jpg

View attachment 392502

Not terribly, this one came yesterday. I think the 6900 and 7700 are harder to find.

View attachment 392505

lol. You SOB!! You have four of my dream saw! I guess the P65 is a rebranded Poulan made for Pioneer? Also, the second saw from front to back is labeled as a 555. Are they all the same?

Oh yeah, the one you paid $25 for right? I was trying to forget I read how much you paid for it. Super jealous.

The Poulan Pro 405, 455, 525, 655 and the Pioneer Partner P65 are updated Pioneer P series models built in Huron Park Ontario after ELUX bought Pioneer, Partner and Poulan.

You guys sell chainsaws for a living? How the hell do you remember all this?

Back