Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, Thanks for all the comments and get wells! Love the jugs!! I haven't slept much in here, but they do leave me alaone during most of the night, which is a surprise, but other wise is like every two hours its one procedure or another.

Tim, The beer was put in the ferment-er and is about ready for the next step. But I did do some reading on it before I ended up here, and found it usually best to let it stay in the fermenter for a while after its done anyway. so thats good..LOL

Gary, I have had breakfast every morning in here! don't do that at home..LOL Pancakes & sausage, today I had french toast & bacon. Its a small town hospital, the one I was born in 62 years ago. But the place looks a lot different than it did in 1953. :D

I actually am starting to feel better this after noon. Don't know if its seeing all your familiar names and witty comments or what. LOL
One thing I managed to do before I left was switch the furnace over to the propane one. So my sister doesn't have to haul in wood and keep the fire going..LOL That is the first propane we have used since 2007.

Gregg,

LOL, Thanks for all the comments and get wells! Love the jugs!! I haven't slept much in here, but they do leave me alaone during most of the night, which is a surprise, but other wise is like every two hours its one procedure or another.

Tim, The beer was put in the ferment-er and is about ready for the next step. But I did do some reading on it before I ended up here, and found it usually best to let it stay in the fermenter for a while after its done anyway. so thats good..LOL

Gary, I have had breakfast every morning in here! don't do that at home..LOL Pancakes & sausage, today I had french toast & bacon. Its a small town hospital, the one I was born in 62 years ago. But the place looks a lot different than it did in 1953. :D

I actually am starting to feel better this after noon. Don't know if its seeing all your familiar names and witty comments or what. LOL
One thing I managed to do before I left was switch the furnace over to the propane one. So my sister doesn't have to haul in wood and keep the fire going..LOL That is the first propane we have used since 2007.

Gregg,

Glad your feeling better Gregg, pictures of jugs will always do that to a fella!

Just saw yer post Greg. Sorry to hear of your malady. Least you went to the doc before it killed ya. I think most guys over 50 have spent some time in the hospital, I know I did several years ago. I decided to use it as the perfect excuse to lolligag; couldn't do anything about it anyway. I was walking around outside in the sunshine one day carrying my pee bag. Some woman on the way home from working at the hospital accosted me and loudly informed me that "we don't let patients walk outside". She had so much gall she musta been born as a bladder. I was too shocked to immediately respond. She musta seen the look in my eyes and beat a hasty retreat. You can imagine what I wished I'd told her. I did put my pee bag in a plastic sack after that though. Never did see her again. Too bad cause I was ready to let her have it.
Prayer sent for you for a hasty healing

my recoil spring broke on my 4200. While looking at the IPL it shows two disc, one under the spring and one on top. My question what do they do and what would make them from? I'm thinking their just wear washers and making some from old oil bottles. On the right track or not. One other problem is that my oil pump adj screw doesn't turn. Can you rebuild the pump? Love the old green.

the discs are to keep the recoil spring clean and spinning freely so it does not get caught on anything. The oil pump can be removed and serviced but not sure why your adjust screw is stuck, recoil springs available most any vendor.

the discs are to keep the recoil spring clean and spinning freely so it does not get caught on anything. The oil pump can be removed and serviced but not sure why your adjust screw is stuck, recoil springs available most any vendor.
The spring is on the way. This 4200 pumps some oil for sure, just to much for the 20 i got on it now.Thinking a 28 for the stumps?

Hope you're back in the saddle soon, Gregg. Did they take you to Findlay?

I requested they take me to Bluffton. Its actually in the same system now. All Blanchard Valley Health System. But, Bluffton is a little closer and a lot smaller, more home town friendly if you will. At least to me.

Gregg,

Well fellas, this is an odd feeling. I writing this post from my hospital room. :oops: No I didn't dam cut my leg off. LOL I picked up a bad chest cold, last week. It got worse over the weekend. Got no sleep at all Mon. & Tues. Was getting out of breath real easy. Was scary. Got to the point I could only sit in a kitchen chair. If I got up and moved at all, I was gasping for air. Decided to have my sister take me to the ER Wed. morning, but I couldn't make it in the vehicle . So to the trip in the local ambulance to the ER.

Have some Pneumonia, Bronchitis. lung support very weak, my 40+ years of smoking not helping that any. Any way, after all kinds of tests xrays , you name it, they are making some progre ss. Antibiotics , steroids, etc. Blood is in good shape, Hoping to get out of here tomorrow sometime. Never been in hospital in my life, until now! Its no fun. At least they feed ya well. I would rather be workin on an old Poulan any day. :rolleyes: Had my sister bring my lap top last time, so I could at least look at something familiar..LOL

Gregg,
Dang Gregg, get back on my computer and I read this! Sorry for your situation but also glad to see your improving. Get better and stronger fast. need some muscles for that PP655.
Bob

Greg, how are we doing? Hope you are on the road to recovery with some good antibiotics.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Twins
a387baa5b3503c23468f2fb2df5a33fe.jpg

I learn something new everyday. Replacement 5200 air filter tops do not have screw boss to mount bottom
b202255fc4efd5bb52a45d6f89b6c7df.jpg

Latest posts

Back