Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I'm pretty sure my 4200s say Emerson Electric on the recoil cover Mike acres says the 4200 was made from 75'-80'so that's some info anyway

Here is a pic of the rings 3700 4000 7700 8500, the 540 homelite rings are to big.
af64de5e8d7ba752eff0dc6eb4b6cc4c.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Acornhill is saws and parts your everyday job? That shelf is awesome there's some there I'd love to have

Acornhill is saws and parts your everyday job? That shelf is awesome there's some there I'd love to have
i was a Director of Security for Northrop Grumman and another IT company for 20 years, now i work for my family business which is 60 + years of plumbing and ceramic tile (remodeling etc) company. I do small engine repair on the side and sell on Ebay to help put my daughter through college. I got CAD once folks started bringing me their saws. My first saw was a 3400 at age 15 or so. Still have it $299.00 back in the early 80's. Modified Mark really got me into it once i started buying dealer inventories out when they started switching over to Stihl etc.

Bought a 3400 cheap from Shawn a week ago, he scored 3 saws cheap so he shared the wealth. I cleaned it up, replaced the fuel lines and it runs good but has an air leak somewhere, accelerates when you turn it on it's side. So I'm going to replace the crank seals, anyone have that replacement part number? Also, is it as easy and straight forward as changing the 4200/5200 seals?

Latest posts

Back