Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not exactly, with the countervibes i think all were chrome bore sans for the 3400, but i think real late 3400 were chrome as well. I have a 3700 and a 375 pro, the only difference i see is the 375 is a high top, 3700 is standard. Obviously the 3700 in green and 375 in yellow and black. But alot of the newer ones your right yellow= chrome, green = bare
I believe all the super 25s were chrome, but when they went to like 1800 in green was bare and 180 pro in yellow was chrome. So on and so forth. Im sure theres exceptions to the rule

No chrome bore 3400 or 3800. I used to swear I seen a chrome bore 3400 years ago, but I think I seen one with a rebuilt Sunbelt top end on it.

I think you will find a different starter setup on your 375 compared to your 3700. I just noticed not too long ago that the 395 used the older 3400 style starter pulley also.

Wow. How did you grind a woodruff key. They're so small and difficult to hold firmly.

I scribed a line on the key while it was still in the crankshaft, then i put the bottom half in the vice and layed a flat file down so it was just filing with the thin side, and went very slow and made sure to take even strokes and kept meaauring with calipers.

No chrome bore 3400 or 3800. I used to swear I seen a chrome bore 3400 years ago, but I think I seen one with a rebuilt Sunbelt top end on it.

I think you will find a different starter setup on your 375 compared to your 3700. I just noticed not too long ago that the 395 used the older 3400 style starter pulley also.

Your right about the pulley setup. I changed my 3700 pulley to a 4000 style, looks to be more robust for sure. I dont know whats on my 375s

Putting one of my 3000's back together and found one of the rubber isolator rubber mounts is torn. Part # 530027327 which goes on the front tank assembly on the flywheel side. Anyone have one they can part with?

Attachments

• IMG_0328.JPG
    IMG_0328.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0329.JPG
    IMG_0329.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0330.JPG
    IMG_0330.JPG
    995.8 KB · Views: 13
How's everyone doing today! I'm about to pick up a PP310, there isn't much about the Saw on Acres other than the displacement and RPM is comparable to a Partner 500, does anyone have any info on this Saw? Does anyone have one or have used one? What is their potential as far as modifications?

Finally after what seemed like 4 years I picked this up to finish a project, thanks Nate
a29f33597584dbb9181f4b1362d38c8f.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

How's everyone doing today! I'm about to pick up a PP310, there isn't much about the Saw on Acres other than the displacement and RPM is comparable to a Partner 500, does anyone have any info on this Saw? Does anyone have one or have used one? What is their potential as far as modifications?

Definitely a clam shell saw. Likely a plastic case. Other than that, I've never seen one.

They are a decent saw. It's the PP295's big brother. 49cc instead of 46cc. Fairly light for its size, clamshell design. It will cut a lot of wood. Muffler mod is about all that would be needed for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back