Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally after what seemed like 4 years I picked this up to finish a project, thanks Nate
a29f33597584dbb9181f4b1362d38c8f.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

5200? I can see how all the mix they use gets stuffed through it.

Well as soon as I get my hands on it I will post pictures, there is a video on YouTube of one cutting but it sounds really bad, maybe the guy was running it too rich so the chai speed was way down, it says it's capable of 13,500k free spinning and it sounded nowhere near that. Probably wouldn't hurt to throw a full skip on the 20" bar he was using.

I have a pp255, it's my truck saw, I leave it in the tool box just in case I need it when I'm out and about.....

Never know when you'll find a downed tree

I have a 255 too. It was my first new saw I ever got. We used to sell Poulan Pro's back in the 80's and 90's (actually started with Pioneer's in 70's) and asked my dad for one for my birthday when it came out. Mine is the 45th anniversary model. It's a nice little saw. Quiet. I kept the 16" bar and put a 14" on mine from day one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone ever seen a Poulan 235? I know its the same as a 2300 but i would like to see a mint pic.... one member here has a 236 that's really cool like a 2400.....any one have one please post a pic....

They are essential the same saw. I have a couple of the 50th anniversary 315's I've picked up over the last few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's funny how they would just duplicate the Saw like that, unless maybe the 315 was strictly the 50th anniversary version?

Latest posts

Back