Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That one have the studs in the top cover corners or screws. Mine has the studs, I took small vacuum fitting cap plugs and fitted over my studs, made to cover real snug, shouldn't vibrate one bit. Trying to make me a small knob with a step on the shoulder to fit the top bolt stud instead of a ugly nut and washer plus make air filter service easier.

Steve

IMG_4915.JPG IMG_4919.JPG IMG_4843.JPG Finished up a few saws recently, all needed minimal work and run very well. First was a 2900. First one I've done. Nice saw, better than I thought, did new fuel lines and it runs great. Took it in as cash plus trade for another plastic poulan I sold. 20" bar is optimistic but the guy who bought it was happy.
Next is this super clean 2800. This saw probably has 5 tanks through it. Rebuilt carb new fuel and pulse lines. Real snappy saw. I like this era the best, I never turn these saws down.
Finally a 1.8/10". First one of these I've seen. It runs good and with that 10" bar it will scream.

Latest posts

Back