Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saving pics for someone. A back up redneck repaired tank and handle I took in trade years ago on a NOS tank.
Now someone wants this plus some other NOS parts.
The prefilter is NLA new and most folks dont even know about them. Keeps the bigger chips from entering on the non air injection saws.
The fix the guy did is stronger then oem area. Well done.
1f609.png

p475nosparts.jpg pnospre.jpg pnospref.jpg

Got it at the local parts store. I asked for mopar sublime, and he was able to find the paint Code/mix. Won’t be very gas proof, but I’ll just have to be a bit careful.

If you got real car paint, exterior it will be good stuff, any good car paint store will mix it up for you and put into a rattle can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's like buying a Harley, big Harley tax for all the accessories. 18" bar, extra, 24" bar, extra,,,,extra, $200.00.

Steve

Haha yup spot on. Dam Harleys they dont handle they dont stop they dont go fast they use a heap of gas and cost a fortune for engines half a century old.. special bikes for special people haha id own a buell though. My mates got a ms311 payed 1200nz for it 2nd hand it yet its more or less a big box plastic fantastic worth 300 bux. Fair enough paying for quality but that it is not its an ok saw but the price is silly. an echo 590 is a far better saw and only 900 new.. each to there own i guess and it shows what good marketing can achieve

Latest posts

Back