Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold my running 4000 for 200. Guy local to me sold his nicer runner 4000 for 150 this year.

Guess I need to start parting out this series too for folks. I been passing on them.

IMO dont pay those stupid ebay prices folks try to soak you for. Folks only sell on ebay to line their pocket for every nickle they can get from you. JMO

A good Poulan workout on the downed oaks today!

A bonus to the great weather was that I found BOTH sides of an 8 point WT’s sheds, about 100 yards apart in the two places I was cutting. It’s rare to ever find the matched set, plus they normally don’t drop them until February.

Three trailer loads. The paint on Dads 40 YO old 306A is like new & it still runs great after a rebuild, but that red 3.7 thin ring will spank it every time!

35F2FEB4-D0ED-4A93-BC0A-CEF1DBB890BC.jpeg

4EBC7BCE-8DD6-4421-BDEC-CDCA33265226.jpeg

And finally, the answer is “yes” to that age old question... a bear does **** in my woods! Lol

Merry Christmas!

1209C4C5-2677-4106-8D50-C339DE529383.jpeg

Just a little update. Firstly, no, my Poulan 3314 saw does not have an Intenz Bar system. And as for the other stuff. I called the guy I bought it from back and asked about the filter cover. He apologized and said he had both the filter and cover at home on the shelf. So we made plans so I can pick it up this coming Friday. He said the filter is dirty and I was already going to replace it anyways. Also, just another quick little question. On the air filter assy on theengine side, the screw is missing. The two nuts are present but screw is not. Can anyone verify or confirm that the screw is M5-0.8x16mm? If so, I will look tomorrow at the hardware store and see if I can get meself one. I may have to settle for a bolt and not a screw as their assortment is pretty limited. Thank you.

Sorry, here it is. The tip of the screwdriver is pointing to the location in question. Thank you.
afs_li10.jpg

Back