Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess when I get back on my 2800, getting it going again from sitting so long, may have to ask JJ when I run into any problems with it, I know he knows what he's doing on those series. He post a lot of his builds from that line. Last time I messed with it, it would bubble fuel out of the carb. That was last summer, never dug into it cause I was messing with the 5200 and 3700 build, along with my son inlaw's saws.

Steve

Quick question for the Poulan guru's out there,I have a strong running good looking 71 on the way,should arrive by early next week.

What's the difference if any between a 71 & 71A? I seen both on Acres' site,if memory serves all the info looked the same.

Thanks.

Quick question for the Poulan guru's out there,I have a strong running good looking 71 on the way,should arrive by early next week.

What's the difference if any between a 71 & 71A? I seen both on Acres' site,if memory serves all the info looked the same.

Thanks.

pics? heres mine. 71a

IMG_1307.JPG IMG_1308.JPG

Just got home from another deer hunt yesterday. Walked in the door and the house was smelling good good good.
Wife had been busy for 3 days doing up part of the last deer in jerky. 1 gal bags, spicy hot and mild.

Also did you guys see that 1 owner 505 for sale with original box they were sold in? I past on it but guy I know bought it.
I saved the pic I was sent in my 505 thread of the box and saw.

DSCF1377.JPG

I was ask today if I would sell parts for the poulan 380 3750 330 3450 series of saws. Like I say not married to any chainsaws or parts.
Just ask, even been selling off some of my nos and used in the bigger ones I am into, 415 425 445 475 505. Cant keep them all.
NLA pulley and a flywheel to go with it sold. Just pulled for the guy asking.
Some of the other part saws and parts.
Bored rebuilding these anymore. Have like 5 still waiting on me in 60cc to get too.

parts.jpg partss.jpg partssss.jpg partsssss.jpg partsss.jpg partssssssss.jpg partsssssss.jpg

I was ask today if I would sell parts for the poulan 380 3750 330 3450 series of saws. Like I say not married to any chainsaws or parts.
Just ask, even been selling off some of my nos and used in the bigger ones I am into, 415 425 445 475 505. Cant keep them all.
NLA pulley and a flywheel to go with it sold. Just pulled for the guy asking.
Some of the other part saws and parts.
Bored rebuilding these anymore. Have like 5 still waiting on me in 60cc to get too.

View attachment 691125 View attachment 691126 View attachment 691127 View attachment 691128 View attachment 691129 View attachment 691130 View attachment 691131

Looking for a cylinder and piston for a 505/2083. You have anything?

Back