Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m new to this site. Enjoying our conversations I am picking up some tips. I’ve been sitting on and using 475 Poulan pro never Used a green one but I will now keep my eyes open for them.
The 475 is actually a Jonsered made saw. Identical to the 2077, if I recall correctly. Next saw up would be the PP 505, similar to the Jonsered 2088.

My saw took a step toward the right direction. Moved it from the shed to the garage to put the pump in tomorrow. 3yr old Daughter has gymnastics for the first time tomorrow but I think I'm going to have to stay home with my 5 yr old who has a fever. I'll let him crash and I'll go to the garage to work. Really sucks that my garage is attached but it's actually detached as there's no direct access from the house. I have to walk outside to get into the garage.

There's a small engine shop nearby. Saw that he has at least 1 newer poulan in a trash pile out front. Thinking about asking if he had any saws headed for the dump or older stuff people have left that he wants gone.

Well Todd, if it smokes pretty bad hot, sounds like case gasket leaking as the metal expanding as it heats up. Would have said to test the crankcase hot but no, you had to take it apart. No soup for you, back of the line you go. [emoji23]

Steve Sidwell

3400 Countervibe for sale locally. Supposedlu running. $60 OBO. I have one running Stihl saw and 2 others in pieces. Last thing in the world I need is another and my wife agrees.

What would you do?

I almost feel like I’d be LOSING money if I didn’t at least throw a $30-$40 offer out there.

3400 Countervibe for sale locally. Supposedlu running. $60 OBO. I have one running saw and 2 others in pieces. Last thing in the world I need is another and my wife agrees.

What would you do?

I almost feel like I’d be LOSING money if I didn’t at least throw a $30-$40 offer out there.
I'd buy it.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Back