Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll work out, no problem. Even if there proves to be some issues we'll use them to improve the replica and make it as good as possible. I'm just doing my due diligence to ensure something good hits the market.

You can rest assured I will have them available. ASAP.

Promise!

I'm so excited about this it's a odd thing reading threads from over a decade ago and people longing and dreaming of this day. And you took 1 for the team and did it.

Its going to make my want of a green 4000 possible now.

Now we just need some 70cc yellow saw cylinders hehehe wink wink nudge nudge:)

I'm so excited about this it's a odd thing reading threads from over a decade ago and people longing and dreaming of this day. And you took 1 for the team and did it.

Its going to make my want of a green 4000 possible now.

Now we just need some 70cc yellow saw cylinders hehehe wink wink nudge nudge:)

It's certainly been a gamble on my behalf, but also a joy. I hope that the cylinder will bring a lot of people's saws back to life and happy experiences to their workbenches.

Chris

Remind me. U talking about a 3800? If so, they can be replaced. I'd first try rethreading them. It is easier to knock the old ones into the oil tank. They used to have new ones with a hole drilled in the top. U attach a wire and pull it thru the oil tank then snug it up with washers and a couple nuts. Other option is to split the case.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It's certainly been a gamble on my behalf, but also a joy. I hope that the cylinder will bring a lot of people's saws back to life and happy experiences to their workbenches.

Chris

A hell of a gamble for sure just hope the word gets around of there existence to recoup it back. But yes certainly will bring joy to many many people also hoping that not to many gave up and scrapped them years ago most probably went to the 3700 cylinder

I'm hoping for 3 eventually:) as funds allow

Sharp....what mount pattern of bar did you end up putting on that 380?
I used the K095 small mount for Husqvarna. Both have 8.2mm bar studs. The saw has Stihl 039/390 piston with
pop-up in it and some port work, so I went with the 24".

Hey Steve ,
Have you seen anything interesting lately for sale ? I haven’t been looking like I should . The largemouth have been killing it at Clark Hill !
I haven't seen much on CL, mostly plastic saws Gary. Hope you had good luck with the weather like it was. Looks like cold weather has finally set in now.

Steve Sidwell

Latest posts

Back