Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a good plan.

Hey, you ought to see this 5'5" 132# geezer wrestle that puppy around with that freekin long bar.

Saw was used mainly to flush cut stumps around St. Joeseph by a tree service.

Nice saw Carl, it looks like it cleaned up well.

I'm waiting, a certain decal reproducer is supposed to be working on the decal sets for the 655's.

Well the 4900 is done and will be makeing the trip to the GTG.

This thing was really pretty decent, just needed a little overdue love. Started in four pulls dry and runs very well so far. It was too dark to put it in any wood tonight but I dont expect any problems, as it sounds great.

I put a new 24" bar I have been saving on it and it was actually pretty nice with the 3/8's studs on this one.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice saw Carl, it looks like it cleaned up well.

I'm waiting, a certain decal reproducer is supposed to be working on the decal sets for the 655's.

That thing needs something to identify it by. I may resort to magic marker again.

Guess where the Craftsman/Roper comp. release came from. Fit fine.

You ready for another orphan Stihl? He He.

Yep, bringing a couple cans of add whooping. Don't make me open it up on ya.

LOL, Sorry fellas, but I couldn't resist that one. The pony tail, kinda threw me, but the uniforms were a dead give a way.
What would have been funnier, if one of them was standing in front of the Miller High Life shelf.:laugh:

:bowdown::bowdown:

:cheers:
Gregg,

Seriously that cannot be me. I told you before no shirt while wearing bib's makes my nipples sore . LOL

:ices_rofl: I hear ya. Hate to find your picture on the Hollywood papers..ModifiedMark has "nipple slip" at the Poulan GTG.
OK, I've had my fun...I better get busy here, and get ready for this gathering. The porta crapper arrived, LOL I'll get to towing that back to the site, hopefully without knocking it over..:laugh:

:cheers:
Gregg,

Craftsman ID

Hello everybody, I recently had the S25DA recommended to me for a top handle saw. I found a saw listed as Craftsman 20/14 model 358.355141. Says it's a good runner. Pics are really poor. Handles and bar are black. Body of saw is not red. It's a lighter color than that, but can't tell. Can anyone help me identify which Poulan model this is?

Latest posts

Back