Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant do that

Paul, my Poulan 2000 piston is about 1.42" diameter. Pull the muffler and measure the bore.

i cant do that i dont own it yet LOL..... thought maybe there was a way from the numbers or somthing LOL its all good i will try to get it and see when i get it ...

where???

Yes I agree with you all, and will pass on that saw and keep looking for a 3400 or 3700.... thanks for the info

where in florida is it? im in st pete for 30 bucks if the piston is good ill take that saw!!!!

I think I'll get a 16" bar instead of the 20" for the 335. I see Oregon offers both a Power Match and a Pro Lite in 16". Any recommendations on which to buy? Also how come the stock bars don't have an oil hole? What am I overlooking.

What your overlooking is the fact they oil though the adjuster hole.

As to what bar, let your wallet be your guide.

Heres my new 655BP all cleaned up, Just came in the mail today. Hopefully this picture is better then the last one I put up of my 505. I really need to get a new camera my phone isnt cutting on here:frown:

Heres my new 655BP all cleaned up, Just came in the mail today. Hopefully this picture is better then the last one I put up of my 505. I really need to get a new camera my phone isnt cutting on here:frown:

Thats awsome! At least I think it is, your right your camera phone sucks for posting pictures.

You will like that saw..

Repping now....

231308d1332983181-pp655bp-bmp

I tried to resize this and couldn't for some reason. Nice saw though!!:rock:

Yes I agree with you all, and will pass on that saw and keep looking for a 3400 or 3700.... thanks for the info

There's a nice looking 3400 in the classifieds here if it hasn't been sold yet.

Please buy it! I keep seeing it and want(don't need) it badly!

where in florida is it? im in st pete for 30 bucks if the piston is good ill take that saw!!!!

Paul, I would be interested in it too for that kind of $$. Send it on up, I'm good for the $$.

Nick

Its an iphone it takes really good pictures and they are alot bigger on my computer, but when I put them on here they are always small! the phone even gives me the option to make them small medium large or actual size, and yea Im lovin this saw already. I wish I could run it longer than 30seconds though, but that stupid plate had to fall out from between the oil and fuel tanks....and I gotta find a bar for it too. Luckily I left enough money in my pocket for a nice nos one when I stole this saw! (not literally, but I got a good deal.):wink2:

Hey guys I just joined the Poulan ranks today! My S25DA just came in the mail. Got it to fire a couple of times and from what I saw it will be a good runner. Its gonna need a carb kit for sure. And I cant seem to find the right fit to get the spark plug out - posted that in the main chainsaw forum. Cant wait till I get her running...gonna be a badass saw!

Hey guys I just joined the Poulan ranks today! My S25DA just came in the mail. Got it to fire a couple of times and from what I saw it will be a good runner. Its gonna need a carb kit for sure. And I cant seem to find the right fit to get the spark plug out - posted that in the main chainsaw forum. Cant wait till I get her running...gonna be a badass saw!

You mean the plug is not 3/4" ?

if you ever get up to middle GA, I've got a some 3400's that you can rummage through on the cheap. You'll have to work on them though. I've got three, and easily have two runners somewhere in the piles. I need one, you can have one for my cost or trade, with your pick of parts.

S25DA is on my 'to find' list. They don't see to come up for sale here...

hello hello!
anybody have any idear what this filter is off of?
2rnyi5d.jpg

25i277o.jpg

the markered in p.n.# is 505-315-550, however it doesn't come up anywhere. i have 2 of them here and just wanna know what saw they be from:)

Latest posts

Back