Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
p61 western

p61 western

ArboristSite Guru
someone gave me a craftsman 2.1,is it worth cleaning up and a carb kit.I dont now anything about it,but it runs needs a kit though.Kind of a cool looking little saw,couldnt pass it up for free with a parts saw and another craftsman that looks about the same maybe a bit more modern with model number 358.355160.Any info would be great thanks in advance.

Acornhill

Acornhill

enough said
someone gave me a craftsman 2.1,is it worth cleaning up and a carb kit.I dont now anything about it,but it runs needs a kit though.Kind of a cool looking little saw,couldnt pass it up for free with a parts saw and another craftsman that looks about the same maybe a bit more modern with model number 358.355160.Any info would be great thanks in advance.
should be a k10 wat or d10wat , go to Acres site and read a little about them.

http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.nsf

fossil
The craftsman PN you have doesn't come up on their site. If it looks like the saw picture just above your post it wold be a model 25

Assuming it's a 2.1 model 25 it would have a Walbro WT carb on it.

The carb model number has the model stamped into the carb body. Pull the carb off and have a look.

The kit for either a Walbro WA or WT is a K10-WAT.

It's worth fixing up.

p61 western

p61 western

ArboristSite Guru
thanks fossil its hard to read but i think its wt-20 it does look like the saw above but red. I will order a kit and start cleaning it up and get some pics.I was having a hard time finding it on acres site,now i can take alook over there.

ray benson
Check your inbox for ipl, owners manual and a small Poulan service manual.

Acornhill

Acornhill

enough said
A new shelf
a41fb9369de62bdb8fba91086dd6bab7.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

p61 western

p61 western

ArboristSite Guru