Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha the game. It is a game really I'm going to keep that one. What does he ride? 20190126_162610.jpg170mm travel front and rear dropper post and a 1x by drive a slackish 66 degree head angle is a hell of a blast downhill and rides ok on the flat and climbing. 10 years ok it was a different game you were eather on a xc bike (terrifying downhill) or a DH bike (unridable uphill). I pump out 50 miles ish a week and the odd trip to a bike park somewhere with the lads. Keeps the heart going strong theres a few around here in there 60s n 70s going hard still so it works

My daredevil days are over, but I still love to ride and hear a 2stroke enduro bike. Now and then I'll sneak out my son inlaw's Kawasaki KDX 220 and ride through the woods, nothing stupid that's for sure, I do that on the atv in the swamp bottoms when the ground is good and slick.

Steve

My daredevil days are over, but I still love to ride and hear a 2stroke enduro bike. Now and then I'll sneak out my son inlaw's Kawasaki KDX 220 and ride through the woods, nothing stupid that's for sure, I do that on the atv in the swamp bottoms when the ground is good and slick.

Steve

Good fun ting ting kdx's are great bikes
Not sure what his ride is, looks like yours but they all look the same to me , has 2 wheels and a seat. Like the man who has no idea that there are different chainsaws, has a motor and a plate out front and red, green or yellow.

Yea fair point there great analogy

Alright so the old JB Weld did the trick for my buffers. Saw head is no longer floppy [emoji16]. Next question and I’m stuck scratching my head on. On a Valved motor it wouldn’t make a huge difference. But would the carb being off of the powerhead make a difference in compression on a 4200? I also haven’t put any gas or oil or anything of the sort into the cylinder and it’s in great shape. Doesn’t look scarred up or anything. I got 90psi which I know is low. Rings are a possibility should I be looking at reeds as well? Or should I wait until I get some oil down in the cylinder before ordering anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back