Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the best price but.......View attachment 1063831

I posted link to that one when reposted at 250. I guess seller had listed it for 60 but wouldnt ship saw to guy wanting it. So after they talked it got relisted for the 250 you see now.

I been through so many 380, 3750 and a 3450 T3 I just try to show others where they are anymore. Same with Badboy 3450 3750.

p60s.jpg

It sure was. When you told me you were going to get it for me as a last resort i knew what a good friend you are. Not sure why i looked at my phone, i had a lot going. I had seen it the day before when it was first posted and sent a PM but didn't get a answer. Glad you helped me out.

It sure was. When you told me you were going to get it for me as a last resort i knew what a good friend you are. Not sure why i looked at my phone, i had a lot going. I had seen it the day before when it was first posted and sent a PM but didn't get a answer. Glad you helped me out.
Yep how lucky was it when he posted this pic of the saws he got. I figured 8500 7700 6900 till he confirmed it 7700. :oops:

Homie ended up a 450.

p77000.jpg

Taking this black craftoulan out tomorrow. The more I run that saw the more I like it. The 700's for the heavy lifting and the 550 xp just to see how it does . Just got it .View attachment 1063884
I have a Craftsman 3.0 that is a Poulan. It is and older saw with the metal chasis, and is black with cream. I can't tell from looking at your saw, but what model is your saw?

I have a Craftsman 3.0 that is a Poulan. It is and older saw with the metal chasis, and is black with cream. I can't tell from looking at your saw, but what model is you saw?
I have in black and grey. Took it out to a log pile tonight and it really held it's own for it's cc bracket. The fella beside me with a 290 was a little shocked I think.

Ok poulan fellas, what's your take on these?View attachment 1064141
Bob, my take is that’s a great little truck saw. They’re easy to work on and with some routine maintenance, they’re reliable and easy to start. I know a guy that’s interested if you’re not.
😉🤣
I have several smaller ones of that era. I love them all!

I have in black and grey. Took it out to a log pile tonight and it really held it's own for it's cc bracket. The fella beside me with a 290 was a little shocked I think.
I haven't been able to use mine yet. I purchased it, and when I got it home, found the coil was defective. I have the replacement, but haven't had the opportunity to change it yet.
It is such a nice looking saw, that it looks almost like new. I took pictures, but I can't access the flashcard for some reason. When the better weather happens, I will take a few pictures.
Bob

I have a Craftsman 3.0 that is a Poulan. It is and older saw with the metal chasis, and is black with cream. I can't tell from looking at your saw, but what model is you saw?
Grey 3.0 is a 49cc thick ring chrome piston with bare bore. Cousin to the chrome bore thin rings 49cc 3000. Little brother of the bare bore 3.3 and 3300 54cc.

Several in parting out stages.

c30182.pngc30.jpgppartsstash.jpg

Bob, my take is that’s a great little truck saw. They’re easy to work on and with some routine maintenance, they’re reliable and easy to start. I know a guy that’s interested if you’re not.
😉🤣
I have several smaller ones of that era. I love them all!
Don't sit around and wait on me if you seriously want it. I'd just say good for you. I'll grab it if I get close to there but it's a bit of a drive so I'd have to be going that direction anyway. Now if he would come north a little to meet..........!!

Latest posts

Back