• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Nlfs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strtspdlx

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I really don't want to do this but I'm
Kind of forced to at the moment. I'd like to sell my ms460 date of manufacture is 3/11. It has between 155-160 psi compression. I just replaced Intake boot, crank seals, impulse line, spark plug and if my filters ever show up it'll have a new fuel line and filter. It has a 20" b&c I'd probably replace the chain as it's fairly worn. And the bar I haven't measured so I'm not positive on condition. I just dressed the rails. I haven't ran it very much maybe 1-2 tanks tops since I repaired it. Oiler works. Chain brake works. I did modify the muffler. As far as I know it should be fully functional but I haven't buried it in wood for any longer then 30 seconds. I'm asking 650 shipped in the U.S. Only. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440773312.412837.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1440773322.413266.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1440773332.749478.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1440773344.849269.jpg

Regards-Carlo

I didn't mention in the ad this saw does have heated handles and carb. The handles definitely work. I never checked the carb plate so I'm not positive if it functions. The way I understand it though is if the handles work the carb plate has to as they're wired in series and it passes through carb before handles.

Regards-Carlo

Change the title to read MS460 Arctic, you might get more interest. I already own 2 of them otherwise I'd be interested.

It won't let me change the title. I can see the pictures. I use tapatalk though. But even when I open it in my browser I can see it fine.

Regards-Carlo

Latest posts

Back