No Fuel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

menos

Reaction score
I picked up a Shindaiwa 757 for $40 last night. This thing is a beast! It feels like it weighs twice what my Stihl 026 weighs.

Anyway, the previous owner picked it up at an auction on a whim and sold it to me becuase he had never heard of Shindaiwa. It has good compression and I'm getting spark. I don't think I'm getting any fuel to the carburetor. I haven't done a tear down yet but the fuel line seems to be intact. Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions before I strip this monster down?

I already have a Husky 371XP so I'm getting redundant but I couldn't pass up a chance to bring this 757 back from the dead.

saw ??

replace fuel line filter and impulse hose. also dissasemble clean carb. that should be all she needs besides a bath . also pict would be nice:) I see yur a victum of CAD :greenchainsaw: :dizzy: :clap:
:cheers:

Pics are coming...

Also, would you educate this noob and tell me what CAD is? I've been on the site for a few months but I haven't come across CAD.

Latest posts

Back