No More Work Request by Email Please

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatliffLogging

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Seems horse logging is in huge demand here and everywhere else on the internet. I am getting about 5-10 email daily but no contact numbers.....Please if you have to email me leave a number. Please don't just send a email saying I want to have you and the Team out for some work. or something like that and have no other details. I would like more details....Please at least a first name.

How about responding to the emails you've solicited?  You started a thread the other day looking for workers and have ignored at least one email that I'm aware of.

Glen

I just tried, but the message is being deferred.  For some reason neither host that handles mail exchange for ratlifflogging.com is currently accepting email.

Glen

ok are you sending a attachment? Or something? If it is just text it should run on in. If you get nothing this time try the yahoo one but I think my webmail is working fine I just forwarded about 10 items there so I am getting mail.

Back