No More Work Request by Email Please

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RatliffLogging

RatliffLogging

ArboristSite Operative
Seems horse logging is in huge demand here and everywhere else on the internet. I am getting about 5-10 email daily but no contact numbers.....Please if you have to email me leave a number. Please don't just send a email saying I want to have you and the Team out for some work. or something like that and have no other details. I would like more details....Please at least a first name.

glens

glens

Former Member
How about responding to the emails you've solicited?  You started a thread the other day looking for workers and have ignored at least one email that I'm aware of.

Glen

glens

glens

Former Member
I just tried, but the message is being deferred.  For some reason neither host that handles mail exchange for ratlifflogging.com is currently accepting email.

Glen

RatliffLogging

RatliffLogging

ArboristSite Operative
ok are you sending a attachment? Or something? If it is just text it should run on in. If you get nothing this time try the yahoo one but I think my webmail is working fine I just forwarded about 10 items there so I am getting mail.