NO SPILL fuel jugs my butt...........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought and brought one f these Kombi gas/oil cans 5 years ago an it has been flawless. Everyone who sees it wants one and I wish Stihl would allow us to sell them! The auto stop works every time with he gas and the oil. I have no had any issues when it is cold outside either. I am sure members from the EU will agree that these work beautifully.

$_57.JPG
Wow, look at that thing! A German engineered fuel can - "Hey Fritz, we have to design a fuel can. How many parts do you think we can get on it?" I'm surprised it doesn't have a flippy cap!

Great that you were able to get it replaced for free. I suspect the old can came from the factory with some sort of defect, hopefully you will be very happy with the new one, other than being expensive I've been very happy with all the No Spill cans I've used and believe this board is where I first learned about them.

Wow, look at that thing! A German engineered fuel can - "Hey Fritz, we have to design a fuel can. How many parts do you think we can get on it?" I'm surprised it doesn't have a flippy cap!
Actually it was " Hallo Dieter brauchen wir ein neues Gas kann konzipiert werden. Nein, es wird nicht gehen die USA, konnten sie nicht herausfinden, die flippy Mütze, so dass sie sicherlich mit diesem verloren werden! Nein Nein 5 Jahre nicht erforderlich. " Loosely translated " Hello Dieter we need a new gas can to be designed. No it will not go the the USA , they could not figure out the flippy cap so they will surely be lost with this! No No a 5 year old is not needed. " :eek:

.[/QUOTE]

d4055246d4c4abc2bec2fb9b11ed2656.png
best. Jug. Ever

-•------------------------------------------------------------

Just a home owner that likes the older better made machines

Craftsman 3.7 x2
Husqvarna 36

Nope......it's most definitely leaking from under the black screw-on cap. The O-ring is in place and in excellent condition, and I can't find any defects of any kind in the molding process.

I even had my wife come out to the garage and take a good close look at everything. She's a Hell of a seamstress, and she tends to notice little things that are bad or wrong.
Most wives are always good at noticing bad or wrong things......lol

Most wives are always good at noticing bad or wrong things......lol[/QUOTE]

Yup......even with all my faults, she still decided to hang out with me. I think in her mind, she was convinced that I was redeemable.

35 yrs. later, and she's still hard at work..............:laughing:

I have been buying old style pre EPA ones and storing them for the future when ever I see one at a yard sale. Never spill a drop unless I f@ck up.

Great that you were able to get it replaced for free. I suspect the old can came from the factory with some sort of defect, hopefully you will be very happy with the new one, other than being expensive I've been very happy with all the No Spill cans I've used and believe this board is where I first learned about them.

Nice jugs.
Er, I mean Gas can.......lol

Back