• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Non Xtorq 372 mint

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fin460

Ham Fisted
Reaction score
I have a 372 non xtorq that I don't need. I will post pictures in the next day or two. Comes with a brand new 20" bar and oreqon chain. 3/8 .050g

Stock with a nice muffler mod. Less than 10 tanks. I bought it here a few months ago, but can't stand to use it since it like new.

I would like 750 shipped.

Give me a day or two and I will take nice pictures of it.

I thought that was the one you were thinking about. Cant believe you'd cut that one loose. On second thought.... you near gave that 395xp away so.....:rock:

I have 2 of them.. The one I just got, has less time on it, then the one I bought new a year ago. So 2 Minty 460's? I wouldn't mind a nice Minty 372xp or XPW ;)

20140207_215756.jpg

uploading some photos now, I took some of the saw last night in a hurry before heading out to eat for the holiday.

The site has been giving me trouble, I will keep trying to upload.

These are dirty pictures, the saw has a black scuff on the air filter cover, I believe it will come off, it didn't feel scratched.

I will take better photos of something upon request.

Thanks

Back