NOS 288XP lite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butch(OH)

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
OK I am not a Husky guy but I went to my favorite lawn mower shop today and out on the shelf is a N.O.S. 288XP Lite 24" B&C. Salesman said they found it underneath some boxes "out back" They had $660 on it and he said make me an offer. Like I said I dont own any Huskys and know little about them but this looks like a good oppertunity??? fill me in Husky guys, buy? run away? Offer?

OK I am not a Husky guy but I went to my favorite lawn mower shop today and out on the shelf is a N.O.S. 288XP Lite 24" B&C. Salesman said they found it underneath some boxes "out back" They had $660 on it and he said make me an offer. Like I said I dont own any Huskys and know little about them but this looks like a good oppertunity??? fill me in Husky guys, buy? run away? Offer?

Give me his number, I'll make an offer.:givebeer:

Butch,,,,

You go ahead and offer him 600.00 if he doesnt take it give him what he's askin,,,,, then bring it down here to East Texas,,,,,, And I'll take you to a lil known Redneck community about 12 miles frome the house called the Devils Pocket,,,, Them ole boys'll give you all the free Redneck Lessons you could ever imagine and when their done,,,,, I'll give you a Like New Less than 20 tanks Stihl MS 460 or A NIB NOS MS361 with 20" bar & chain (your choice) and send you home,,, And I guarantee you'll be able to remove "Wanna Be" from your Sig,,,,,,,, Forever!!!!!!! BTW got a nice 066 Mag too!!!!!!

Last edited:

Did you buy it? Or do we have to do a search and find this thing!

Butch, you better buy it. I know what town you live in. hahaha Just kidding. I wouldn't tell anyone.:)

That would be a sweet saw though for a really good price.

Ya'll stay up that way. I went back over their tonight and chained my meanest dog to the front door, that orta hold it overnight for me.

Assuming it is still there in the AM Ill post some pics for ya'll to drool over tommorrow sometime.

Latest posts

Back