• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NOS Jonsered 2171W

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
Brand new never fueled 2171W (heated handles), looking to trade for a (New Husqvarna 365, 372xp, 372xpg or Jonsered 2166 2172,, 2172w) and a little cash or poss. even swap.

I know its a weird trade offer but I figure there might be someone out there who like to have an opportunity to own a pretty rare saw for their collection. I just soon keep it and run it but I also know what its like to collect rare items.

I just want to give someone the option if interested.

I hate to fuel it up and run it but I will be needing a 70cc saw in the near future.

I posted some pics in the Jonsered thread a little while ago.

I got this here new 372XT I have a half wrap to if you'd rather have that. I'm not looking for a 2171 but I am a 390. Maybe a 3 way trade can be worked out here?
@skippysphins @DexterDay :)

2388c3d39312bacfcfc22c0eea36c04e.jpg

e8a87a9fe11f096b62e842ef5fc5955b.jpg

Brand new never fueled 2171W (heated handles), looking to trade for a (New Husqvarna 365, 372xp, 372xpg or Jonsered 2166 2172,, 2172w) and a little cash or poss. even swap.

I know its a weird trade offer but I figure there might be someone out there who like to have an opportunity to own a pretty rare saw for their collection. I just soon keep it and run it but I also know what its like to collect rare items.

I just want to give someone the option if interested.

I hate to fuel it up and run it but I will be needing a 70cc saw in the near future.

I posted some pics in the Jonsered thread a little while ago.

Why don't you just put a cash price on it? It will broaden your prospective buying pool from just those with trades to those with cash. You'd have money left over.

I guess my cash price would be $850. Just an update the saw received 4 tanks of 100ll at 40:1 yesterday. I had a couple large Pines that needed to go

Latest posts

Back