• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NOS McCulloch 510 saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how asking for pics of the p&c and if u could give me a 14 inch bar and chain is a TON of questions??

And you mean to tell me you dug through a "TON" of parts to just find a bar and chain for the saw?

How bout u really tell the truth and post our pm here. Go ahead!!! Cause then the truth will really hurt, you that is!

Lastly, good luck with your sale. I am done with this post and this seller.

There you go thinking the world revolves around you....................You must be the Sun

The hell you say there bud? How's the dozer

The dozer has been running well clearing ditches since it has not rained enough to slow us down all fall. Never seen a fall like this. Ole BIGD4DICE what are you running for a crawler???????????

The dozer has been running well clearing ditches since it has not rained enough to slow us down all fall. Never seen a fall like this. Ole BIGD4DICE what are you running for a crawler???????????
A couple small snow pushers for our 250inches...JD650, D6. Jordan spreader for the big stuff. Loco powered.

Attachments

• 20151219_124524(1).jpg
    20151219_124524(1).jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 34
Hey Bill how you doing bud? Is your 510 still for sale? My little sister Terry needs a little saw cause she's just too damn old and frail to be runnin the big cubes with the big dawgs. Her birthday is almost here and she would appreciate this saw. If you don't have it no big deal. Thanks and Happy New Year

Hey Bill how you doing bud? Is your 510 still for sale? My little sister Terry needs a little saw cause she's just too damn old and frail to be runnin the big cubes with the big dawgs. Her birthday is almost here and she would appreciate this saw. If you don't have it no big deal. Thanks and Happy New Year

It is long gone. There are more small saws around here but none that are new. Well there might still be a Homelite 150 or SEZ but those are ones I should probably keep

Yeah I figured it wouldn't last. It was a hell of a deal. Thanks though Bill. Hope you had a good year and best to you in 2017. Thanks

Yeah I figured it wouldn't last. It was a hell of a deal. Thanks though Bill. Hope you had a good year and best to you in 2017. Thanks

I thought it was a good deal. Others felt differently. That is what makes life go around though. What models you looking for? You never know what might be around here

About a 30-40cc saw. Not picky. Just something that's gonna need too much work. Small saw project. Thanks

Honestly I know you probably do not want to spend that much but a new Stihl Ms170 or small Husky is the way to go

You can't beat new that's for sure. That may be the way to go. Thanks again

Hello,

I do have a model 2014 Mac here that I have no history on. I assume it is just like most and was ran until the owner sat it on the shelf. I can send that much cheaper. I am looking at $40 plus real shipping

I inquired about a MS180 early yesterday and guy got back to me late last night. He's local and I'm gonna have to shell out just a few more bucks but it's a good runner. Low hours. Gonna look at it tomorrow. I'm saving for another 2100/2101. That's the next saw I'm hoping to pick up. I have a 1990 2101XP that is in real good shape and would like another for back up. Should have the funds by spring time. Not enough snow yet this year to get a lot of Overtime. Thanks

Back